- Sir John Thomas Duckworth, 1st Baronet of Topsham
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 12 7/8 inches (37.8 × 32.7 cm) and Image: 7 1/2 × 7 1/2 inches (19.1 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.2 P.109"
Watarmark: "J Whatman"
lettered, lower center: "ADMIRAL SIR JOHN THOMAS DUCKWORTH, K.B. | From an original Picture by SIR WILLIAM BEECHEY, R.A. in the Possession of the | EARL OF ST. VINCENT. | Drawn by W.Evans, Engraved by J.Vendramini. | PUBLISHED DEC. 4, 1809, BY T.CADELL & W. DAVIES, STRAND, LONDON."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Giovanni Vendramini, 1769–1839, Italian, Sir John Thomas Duckworth, 1st Baronet of Topsham, 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.