- Edward Law, 1st Baron Ellenborough
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 19 5/8 × 13 7/8 inches (49.8 × 35.2 cm) and Image: 17 1/4 × 13 7/8 inches (43.8 × 35.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.2 P.113"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by T. Lawrence Esqr. R.A. | Principal Painter in Ordinary to his Majesty."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Charles Turner"; lettered, lower center: "London Published by R. Cribb, 288 Holborn, Jany 2, 1809 | EDWARD LORD ELLENBOROUGH"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Turner, 1774–1857, British, Edward Law, 1st Baron Ellenborough, 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.