- Frances Capell (née Hanbury-Williams), Countess of Essex
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slighlty textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 14 × 10 1/16 inches (35.6 × 25.6 cm) and Image: 12 1/8 × 9 7/8 inches (30.8 × 25.1 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "J Reynolds pinxt."; lettered, lower center: "Frances Countess of Essez."; lettered, lower right: "Moor Fecit. | P.4.s"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Moor, Frances Capell (née Hanbury-Williams), Countess of Essex, ca.1757
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.