- Thomas Fairfax, 3rd Lord Fairfax of Cameron
- Engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 × 10 1/16 inches (39.4 × 25.6 cm), Plate: 14 1/2 × 9 inches (36.8 × 22.9 cm), and Image: 14 × 8 9/16 inches (35.6 × 21.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.3 P.120"
Lettered, upper right: "THOMAS LORD FAIRFAX"; lettered, lower left: "J. Houbraken sculps. Amst."; lettered, lower center: "In the Collection of Bryan Fairfax Esqr.-- Impensis J..& P. Knapton londini 1738."; lettered, lower right: "Cooper pinxit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Jacobus Houbraken, 1698–1780, Dutch, Thomas Fairfax, 3rd Lord Fairfax of Cameron, 1738
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.