- Lady Anne Fenoulhet (née Day)
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 × 4 5/8 inches (14.6 × 11.7 cm) and Image: 4 3/8 × 3 15/16 inches (11.1 × 10 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.3.P.121"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "first proof"; incribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower left: "N15117"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, ( Hancock ? ), Lady Anne Fenoulhet (née Day), ca.1760
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.