- Lady Gertrude Fitzpatrick
- Mezzotint on thick, moderately textued, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 22 3/4 × 18 1/16 inches (57.8 × 45.9 cm), Plate: 17 3/4 × 12 7/8 inches (45.1 × 32.7 cm), and Image: 16 3/16 × 12 7/8 inches (41.1 × 32.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.3 P.125"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds."; lettered, lower center: "The Right Honble. Lady Gertrude Fitzpatric, | London, Publish'd Feby.1st.1782, by W.Dickinson, Engraver & Printseller No.156 New Bond Street."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by T.Dean."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Dean, 1754–1798, British, Lady Gertrude Fitzpatrick, 1782
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.