- Charles FitzRoy, 2nd Duke of Grafton
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 14 1/4 × 10 5/16 inches (36.2 × 26.2 cm), Plate: 13 15/16 × 9 7/8 inches (35.4 × 25.1 cm), and Image: 12 9/16 × 9 7/8 inches (31.9 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.3 P.145"
Lettered, lower left: "G. Kneller Bart Pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "J.Faber Fecit 1731."; lettered, lower center: "Charles FitzRoy, Duke of Grafton, &cc. | ET DECUS ET PRATIUM RECTI"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Faber the Younger, ca. 1695–1756, Netherlandish, active in Britain, Charles FitzRoy, 2nd Duke of Grafton, 1731
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.