- Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 × 10 13/16 inches (39.4 × 27.5 cm), Plate: 14 × 9 15/16 inches (35.6 × 25.2 cm), and Image: 12 × 9 7/8 inches (30.5 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.3 P.151"
Lettered, lower left: "T.Philips Esq.R.A. Pinxt."; lettered, lower center: "The Right Honble. | CHARLES EARL GREY, | London Pubd. May 28, 1811, by A.Molteno Printseller to H.R.H. the Dutchess of York 29 Pall Mall.; lettered, lower right: "C.Turner scluplt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Turner, 1774–1857, British, Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey, 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.