- Richard Grosvenor, 1st Earl Grosvenor
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/16 × 8 3/16 inches (26.5 × 20.8 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 × 5 7/16 inches (17.6 × 13.8 cm), and Image: 3 1/2 × 2 13/16 inches (8.9 × 7.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Proof"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.3 P.151"
Lettered, lower left: "Sir Josh.Reynolds pinxt."; lettered, lower center: "RICHARD, late EARL GROSVENOR. | Published May 1st 1806 by J.Wheble Warwick Square."; lettered, lower right: "H.R.Cook sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Grosvenor, Richard, first Earl Grosvenor (1731–1802), politician and landowner
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry R. Cook, active 1802–1849, British, active in Britain and France, Richard Grosvenor, 1st Earl Grosvenor, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.