IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, An Elderly Woman, Seated, undated
An Elderly Woman, Seated
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Subjects copied from Barker's Rustic Figures
- Graphite on very thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 × 6 1/2 inches (22.9 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "5"; lower right: "After Thomas Barker of Bath"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "TB"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject | rustic | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.