Man with a Sickle
- Part Of:
- Graphite on very thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 × 6 1/2 inches (22.9 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "22"; lower right: "After Thomas Barker of Bath"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject | man | rustic | sickle
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.