- Standing Man with a Staff
- Graphite on very thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/16 × 6 3/16 inches (23.7 × 15.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "26"; lower right: "After Thomas Barker of Bath"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "TB"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure | figure study | genre subject | rustic | staff
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Standing Man with a Staff, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.