Lady Selina Hastings (née Shirley), Countess of Huntington
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet (ttrimmed inside plate): 5 7/8 × 4 3/8 inches (14.9 × 11.1 cm) and Image: 5 1/4 × 4 3/8 inches (13.3 × 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.3 P.165"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower left; "Lay Selina Hastings | N20697"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- braids | dress | flowers | portrait | woman
- Associated People:
- Hastings [née Shirley], Selina, countess of Huntingdon (1707–1791), founder of the Countess of Huntingdon's Connexion
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Spooner, c.1720–1767, Irish, Lady Selina Hastings (née Shirley), Countess of Huntington, 1759
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.