Lady Selina Hastings
- Part Of:
- ca. 1759
- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 4 3/8 inches (14.9 × 11.1 cm), Image: 5 1/4 × 4 3/8 inches (13.3 × 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.3 P.165"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower left; "Lay Selina Hastings | N20697"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- braids | dress | flowers | portrait | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Spooner, c.1720–1767, Irish, Lady Selina Hastings, ca. 1759
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.