Lady Selina Hastings
- Part Of:
- ca. 1759
- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 3/4 × 9 7/8 inches (34.9 × 25.1 cm), Image: 12 1/4 × 9 13/16 inches (31.1 × 24.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.3.P.165"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower left: "No.19790---"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower right: ".6"
Lettered, lower left: "J.Reynolds Pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "Chas. Spooner fect."; lettered, lower center: "Ladyt Selina Hastings. | Printed for JOHN BOWLES and SON, at the Black Horse in Cornhill London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- braids | dress | flowers | portrait | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Spooner, c.1720–1767, Irish, Lady Selina Hastings, ca. 1759
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.