- Cave of the Golden Calf: Interior of a Theatre
- Black chalk and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 x 14 inches (25.4 x 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "1/3 of 16 | 4 1/3 --| 5 1/3 | 2 1/3"; lower right: "10"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cabaret | decorative | design | figure study | figures (representations) | geometric design | interior | nightclub | panels | study (visual work) | theater | theater design
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Interior of a Theatre, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.