Cave of the Golden Calf: Tree House, Design for Panels with Animals
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Cave of the Golden Calf, Still Life Study
- Part Of:
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 x 10 inches (35.6 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "11"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cabaret | design | fruit | mural | nightclub | panels | plates | still life | study (visual work) | theater design | tree house
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Tree House, Design for Panels with Animals, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.