Cave of the Golden Calf: Tree House, Design for Panels with Animals
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Cave of the Golden Calf, Still Life Study
- Part Of:
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 x 10 inches (35.6 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "11"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animals | architectural subject | cabaret | calf (animal) | design | fruit | mural | nightclub | panels | plates | still life | study (visual work) | theater design | tree house
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Tree House, Design for Panels with Animals, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.