Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Study for Stage, 1912
Cave of the Golden Calf: Study for Stage
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Crayon on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 12 x 10 3/4 inches (30.5 x 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "12"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cabaret | horses (animals) | nightclub | stage | stage design | study (visual work) | theater design
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.