IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by John Cousen, 1804–1880, British, Folkestone, ca. 1844
- Part Of:
- ca. 1844
- Line engraving; finished engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Inscribed in graphite, uppper left: "R. 643 (b)"; lower left: "Folkstone- Engraver's Proof- Completed"
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
Lettered below image, lower left: "J. Cousen"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | landscape (representation) | marine art
- Associated Places:
- England | English Channel | Folkestone | Kent | Parish Church of St. Mary and St. Eanswythe
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.