Cave of the Golden Calf: Design for a Decorative Panel, Worshippers and Calf
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Cave of the Golden Calf, Figure Studies
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 12 x 10 3/4 inches (30.5 x 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "13 B."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | architectural subject | cabaret | calf (animal) | decorative | design | figure study | figures (representations) | kneeling | nightclub | palm trees | panels | study (visual work) | theater design | worship
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Design for a Decorative Panel, Worshippers and Calf, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.