Cave of the Golden Calf: Design for a Decorative Panel, Worshippers and Calf
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Cave of the Golden Calf, Figure Studies
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 12 x 10 3/4 inches (30.5 x 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "13 B."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | cabaret | decorative | design | figure study | figures (representations) | nightclub | panels | study (visual work) | theater design | worship
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Design for a Decorative Panel, Worshippers and Calf, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.