One of Eleven Designs for Houses and Shops
- Part Of:
- ca. 1800
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 19 3/16 x 22 1/2 inches (48.7 x 57.2 cm) and 12 x 17 inches (30.5 x 43.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "AD. 162"; inscribed on mount, lower center: "ANONYMOUS: 1 OF 11 DESIGNS FOR HOUSES AND SHOPS"; inscribed on verso of mount, lower left: "ANONYMOUS: | 1 OF 11 DESIGNS FOR HOUSES AND SHOPS"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | columns | design | door | elevation (drawing) | facade | house | pilasters | site plan | steps | windows
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, One of Eleven Designs for Houses and Shops, ca. 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.