One of Eleven Designs for Houses and Shops
- Part Of:
- ca. 1800
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/16 x 16 1/16 inches (51.3 x 40.8 cm) and Image: 16 9/16 x 12 1/8 inches (42 x 30.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "AD. 166"; inscribed on mount, lower center: "ANONYMOUS: 1 OF 11 DESIGNS FOR HOUSES AND SHOPS"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | columns | design | doors | elevation (drawing) | facade | floor plan | lunettes | pilasters | shop | site plan | windows
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, One of Eleven Designs for Houses and Shops, ca. 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.