Cave of the Golden Calf: Study of Musicians and Animals
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Cave of the Golden Calf, Musicians and Dancers
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 8 1/8 x 8 1/4 inches (20.6 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "C /17"; on back, upper right: "17."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | architectural subject | cabaret | calfs (animals) | design | figure study | figures (representations) | men | music | musicians | nightclub | study (visual work) | theater design | violins
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Study of Musicians and Animals, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.