- Lloyd, Lord Kenyon, Baron of Gredington
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 19 5/8 × 13 15/16 inches (49.8 × 35.4 cm) and Image: 16 15/16 × 13 3/8 inches (43 × 34 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.4 P.196"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by G.Romney"; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Wm. Holl."; lettered, lower center: "LLOYD, LORD KENYON BARON of GREDINGTON | Lord Chief Justice of England, &c.&c. | To GEORGE Lord Kenyon this Plate is with permission"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Holl, 1807–1871, British, Lloyd, Lord Kenyon, Baron of Gredington, 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.