- Cave of the Golden Calf: Design for a Decorative Panel, Horse and Rider
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 x 10 inches (35.6 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper right: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cabaret | decorative | design | figures (representations) | genre subject | horse (animal) | interior | man | nightclub | panels | sporting art | study (visual work) | theater design | tree house
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Design for a Decorative Panel, Horse and Rider, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.