IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Studies of Tree Houses, Animals and Floor Plan, 1912
Cave of the Golden Calf: Studies of Tree Houses, Animals and Floor Plan
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Cave of the Golden Calf, Study of Animals
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Studies for Decorations for the Cave of the Golden Calf
- Graphite and pen and black ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 x 10 inches (35.6 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "3."; center right: "1 1/8 | 2/1 | 3H3 | 2/1 | 6/1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | architectural subject | birds | cabaret | calf (animal) | design | floor plan | nightclub | study (visual work) | theater design | tree houses
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.