- The Right Honourable Robert Banks Jenkinson, 2nd Earl of Liverpool
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 15 3/8 × 11 1/2 inches (39.1 × 29.2 cm), Plate: 13 7/8 × 9 7/8 inches (35.2 × 25.1 cm), and Image: 12 1/4 × 9 7/8 inches (31.1 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Lord Liverpool"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.4 P.212"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by J.Hoppner Esqr.R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Henry Meyer."; THE RIGHT HONBLE. ROBERT BANKS JENKINSON, | LORD HAWKESBURY, | Secretary of State for the HOme Department & Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports, &c&c&c. | London Published April 14, 1808 by R.Cribb, No.288 Holborn."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Hoppner Meyer, ca. 1782–1847, British, The Right Honourable Robert Banks Jenkinson, 2nd Earl of Liverpool, 1808
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.