- Alexander Wedderburn, 1st Earl of Rosslyn
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 24 5/8 × 17 7/8 inches (62.5 × 45.4 cm), Plate: 19 7/8 × 13 7/8 inches (50.5 × 35.2 cm), and Image: 17 15/16 × 13 7/8 inches (45.6 × 35.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.4 P.215"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Jos. Reynolds P.R.A."; lettered, lower center: "W. Austin exct. | Alexander Lord Loughborough | London, Published Augst. 1 1797 by Darling & Thompson Gt. Newport Street and T. Simpson St Pauls Church Yard."; lettered, lower right: "Engrav'd by J.Grozer"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Grozer, ca. 1755–1798, British, Alexander Wedderburn, 1st Earl of Rosslyn, 1796
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.