Cave of the Golden Calf: Study for Decorative Panel, Worshippers
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Cave of the Golden Calf, Study of Figures
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 x 14 inches (25.4 x 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cabaret | decorative | design | figure study | figures (representations) | nightclub | panels | study (visual work) | theater design | worship
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Study for Decorative Panel, Worshippers, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.