- Lady Louisa (née Tollemache) Manners, 7th Countess of Dysart
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 24 1/2 × 15 5/16 inches (62.2 × 38.9 cm) and Image: 23 1/2 × 15 1/16 inches (59.7 × 38.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Lady Louisa Manners"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.4 P.222"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Lady Louisa Manners [...]"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by V.Green, Mezzotinto Engraver to hIs Majesty, & to the Elector Palatine."; lettered, lower center: "Publish'd Decr. 24th.1779, by V.Green, No.29, [Newman] Street, Oxford Street."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Valentine Green, 1739–1813, British, Lady Louisa (née Tollemache) Manners, 7th Countess of Dysart, 1779
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.