- St. Mark's Place, Venice - Juliet and her Nurse
- Etching; open etched state on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 24 1/8 × 30 1/2 inches (61.3 × 77.5 cm), Plate: 21 1/8 × 25 3/4 inches (53.7 × 65.4 cm), and Image: 16 1/2 × 22 1/4 inches (41.9 × 56.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.654. Etching"
Scratched lettering below image: "Painted by J. M. W. Turner R.A. | Etched by G. Hollis"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Hollis, 1792–1842, British, St. Mark's Place, Venice - Juliet and her Nurse, 1842
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.