- Reverend William Mason
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 5 9/16 inches (17.1 × 14.1 cm) and Image: 5 3/16 × 4 3/8 inches (13.2 × 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Dr Mason | Vol.4 P.230"
Lettered, lower right: "Robt. Cooper Sculpt"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- biographer | button | chaplain | clergyman | coat | cravat | designer | gardener | holding | man | poet | portrait | religious and mythological subject | reverend | scroll | vest | wig
- Associated People:
- Mason, William (1725–1797), religious official, poet and garden designer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Cooper, ca. 1800–1836, British, Reverend William Mason, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.