- Frances Teresa Stewart, Duchess of Richmond and Lennox
- Engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 19 3/8 × 16 3/4 inches (49.2 × 42.5 cm), Plate: 17 7/8 × 12 15/16 inches (45.4 × 32.9 cm), and Image: 16 × 12 7/8 inches (40.6 × 32.7 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Peter Lely. | III"; lettered, lower center: "Publish'd Jany. 1st.1779 for W:Shropshire, No.158, & T:Watson, No.142, New Bond Street, London."; lettered, lower right: "Engrav'd by Thos. Watson."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Watson, 1743–1781, British, Frances Teresa Stewart, Duchess of Richmond and Lennox, 1779
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.