- Black chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (cropped to image): 20 3/4 × 16 5/8 inches (52.7 × 42.2 cm)
signed and dated in charcoal, lower center: "Leon U. 1929"; dated in graphite, lower right: "1929"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure | figure study | nude | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.