Print made by Henry William Bunbury, 1750–1811, British, Love and Wind, undated
Love and Wind
- Materials & Techniques:
- Hand-colored etching on thick beige card
- Sheet: 12 1/2 x 9 3/4 inches (31.8 x 24.8 cm), Plate: 9 13/16 x 7 15/16 inches (25 x 20.1 cm), Image: 8 9/16 x 7 1/4 inches (21.8 x 18.4 cm)
Lettered, lower left below image: "H Bunbury Esqr Del"; lower center: "Love and Wind"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- breeches | bridge (built work) | bridles | caricature | coats | country (rural landscape) | cravat | expression | feathers | field | genre subject | gesture | hair | hats | horses (animals) | horses (animals) | humor | love | man | obese | riding crop | saddles | satire | smell | wind | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.