Print made by Henry William Bunbury, 1750–1811, British, Love and Wind, undated
Love and Wind
- Hand-colored etching on thick beige card
- Sheet: 12 1/2 x 9 3/4 inches (31.8 x 24.8 cm), Plate: 9 13/16 x 7 15/16 inches (25 x 20.1 cm), and Image: 8 9/16 x 7 1/4 inches (21.8 x 18.4 cm)
Lettered, lower left below image: "H Bunbury Esqr Del"; lower center: "Love and Wind"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- breeches | bridge (built work) | bridles | caricature | coats | cravat | expression | feathers | genre subject | gesture | hats | humor | love | man | obese | riding crop | saddles | satire | smell | wind | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.