Extravaganza's of 1827
- Etching, hand-colored on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 11 x 15 11/16 inches (28 x 39.9 cm), 10 1/2 x 15 5/16 inches (26.7 x 38.9 cm), and 9 5/16 x 14 5/16 inches (23.7 x 36.3 cm)
Inscribed in blue pen, on back, upper left: "4187"; in graphite, upper left: "$10.00"; lower left: "404"; lower right: "404"
Lettered, lower left: "Ego. Delt., H Health fecit."; lower center: "EXTRAVAGANZA'S. of 1827."; lower right: "Pub.d March 27. 1827 by T.McLean. Haymarket."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bags | bonnets | capes | caricature | coats | costume | dogs (animals) | dresses | ermine | fat | fur | garden | genre subject | hats | humor | leisure | nobility | park (grounds) | parody | purses | ribbons | satire | scarves | shoes | smoking (activity) | talking | tassels | top hats | uniforms | walking
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Heath, active 1824–1835, British, Extravaganza's of 1827, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.