Print made by James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Oberwesel, 1838-1852
- Etching; open etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper, with cream chine collé
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. 660"; lower right: "J.M.W. Turner R.A."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | river | tower (single built work)
- Associated Places:
- Germany | Oberwesel | Ochsenturm | Rhine | Rhineland Palatinate
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.