- Line engraving; engraver's proof, touched on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Engraved Proofs Two boats only below tower on left and the [...] [...] -prints- unfinished. Touched by Turner"
Collector's mark: "W.G.R"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | river | tower (single built work)
- Associated Places:
- Germany | Oberwesel | Ochsenturm | Rhine | Rhineland Palatinate
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Oberwesel, 1838-1852
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.