Studies for Stone Sculpture
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 x 7 3/4 inches (29.2 x 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "327.62"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "Moore | 38."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jeffrey H. Loria, Yale BA 1962, in memory of Henry Moore
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | nudes | reclining | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Moore, 1898–1986, British, Studies for Stone Sculpture, 1938
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.