Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, The Rhine - Osterspey and Feltzen, 1838-1852
The Rhine - Osterspey and Feltzen
- Etching and engraving; first published state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Collector's mark: "W.G.R"
Lettered below image, lower left: "Turner R.A."; lower right: "William Miller'
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | marine art | river
- Associated Places:
- Filsen | Germany | Osterspai | Rhine | Rhineland Palatinate
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.