The Rhine - Neuwied and Weissenthurm
- Etching and line engraving; first published state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Collector's mark: "W.G.R"
Lettered below image, lower center: "Engr'ed by Robert Brandard form a Drawing by J.M.W. Turner R.A. 1852"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (environment) | river
- Associated Places:
- Germany | Neuwied | Rhine | Weissenthurm
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, The Rhine - Neuwied and Weissenthurm, 1838-1852
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.