The Rhine - Neuwied and Weissenthurm
- Etching and line engraving; first published state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Collector's mark: "W.G.R"
Lettered below image, lower center: "Engr'ed by Robert Brandard form a Drawing by J.M.W. Turner R.A. 1852"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (environment) | river
- Associated Places:
- Germany | Neuwied | Rhine | Weissenthurm
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, The Rhine - Neuwied and Weissenthurm, 1838-1852
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.