- Bridge and Cows
- Etching and mezzotint, printed in brown ink Engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 11 3/8 inches (21.3 × 28.9 cm) and Image: 7 1/8 × 10 3/8 inches (18.1 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "2"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "proof"
Collector's mark: "C" (circled)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | cow | house | landscape | peasant | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Etched by Joseph Mallord William Turner, 1775–1851, British, Bridge and Cows, 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.