- John Mudge M.D.
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 14 1/16 × 11 3/8 inches (35.7 × 28.9 cm) and Image: 13 9/16 × 10 7/8 inches (34.4 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.5. P.248"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "Sir J Reynolds"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "John Mudge"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Dickinson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Dickinson, 1746–1823, British, John Mudge M.D, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.