- Elizabeth, Countess of Northumberland
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 14 × 10 inches (35.6 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 12 3/4 × 9 15/16 inches (32.4 × 25.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.5 P.255"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower left: "N17254"
Lettered, lower left: "J.Reynolds pinxt."; lettered, lower center: "Elizabeth Countess of Northumberland, | Baroness Percy, Lucy Poynings, Fitzpain, Bryan and Latimer | Printed for Carington Bowles in St.Pauls Church Yard, Thos.Jefferys at Charing Cross, and Geo-Pulley in Fleet Street, London."; lettered, lower right: "E.Fisher fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Fisher, 1722–1785, British, Elizabeth, Countess of Northumberland, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.