- Elizabeth, Countess of Northumberland
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 20 1/4 × 14 3/8 inches (51.4 × 36.5 cm), Plate: 19 7/16 × 13 9/16 inches (49.4 × 34.4 cm), and Image: 18 1/16 × 13 1/2 inches (45.9 × 34.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.5 P.257"
Lettered, lower left: "J.Reynolds pinxt. | Sold by R.Houston -"; lettered, lower right: "R.Houston Fect. | = Queen Street"; lettered, lower center: "Elizabeth Countess of Northumberland, | baroness Percy, Lucy, Poynings, Fitzpain, Bryan and Latimer, s[p]59"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Houston, ca. 1721–1775, British, Elizabeth, Countess of Northumberland, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.