- William Pulteney, 1st Earl of Bath
- mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 13 3/4 × 9 13/16 inches (34.9 × 24.9 cm) and Image: 12 1/2 × 9 13/16 inches (31.8 × 24.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.5 P.280"
Lettered, lower left: "G.Kneller Bart Pinxt.1717"; lettered, lower right: "J.Faber fecit 1732."; lettered, lower center: "William Pulteney Esqr:"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Faber the Younger, ca. 1695–1756, Netherlandish, active in Britain, William Pulteney, 1st Earl of Bath, 1732
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.