- Sir Joshua Reynolds
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 19 1/4 × 15 1/8 inches (48.9 × 38.4 cm), Plate: 19 × 14 7/8 inches (48.3 × 37.8 cm), and Image: 17 3/4 × 14 7/8 inches (45.1 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Sir Joshua Reynolds"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol. 5 p.283"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Reynolds, Sir Joshua (1723–1792), portrait and history painter and art theorist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Curatorial Comment:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>For the printing plate, see: http://hdl.handle.net/10079/bibid/9921954
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Valentine Green, 1739–1813, British, Sir Joshua Reynolds, 1780
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.