- Charles Lennox, 1st Duke of Richmond
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 14 1/8 × 10 3/16 inches (35.9 × 25.9 cm), Plate: 13 7/8 × 10 inches (35.2 × 25.4 cm), and Image: 12 5/8 × 9 5/16 inches (32.1 × 23.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.5 P.285"
Lettered, lower left: "G.Kneller Bart pinx."; lettered, lower right: "J.Faber fecit 1731"; letered, lower center: "Charles Lenos Duke of Richmond &c. | EN LA ROSE JE FLURIE"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Faber the Younger, ca. 1695–1756, Netherlandish, active in Britain, Charles Lennox, 1st Duke of Richmond, 1731
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.