- Part Of:
- Engraving on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- 7 3/4 × 5 1/4 inches (19.7 × 13.3 cm) and 7 × 4 9/16 inches (17.8 × 11.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower center: "Vol.5 P.285"
Lettered, upper center: "WILLIAM ROBERTSON D.D."; lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sr. jos.Reynolds."lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Jno. Hall."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- frame (ornament area) | Garland | garlands | parchment | portrait | religious and mythological subject | tippet | trumpet | wig | wreath
- Associated People:
- Robertson, William (1721–1793), cleric/religious official, academic/intellectual
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.