- Caroline Curzon (née Colyear), Lady Scarsdale and Her Son, Honourable John Curzon
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 5 1/4 inches (19.1 × 13.3 cm), Plate: 5 15/16 × 4 1/2 inches (15.1 × 11.4 cm), and Image: 5 5/16 × 4 1/2 inches (13.5 × 11.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.6 P.300"
Lettered, lower left: "Sr.J Reynolds pinxt"; lettered, lower right: "Eliz. Judkins fecit"; lettered, lower center: "Carolina Lady Scarsdale & her Son the Honble. Jon. Curzon. | London : Printed for Robt. Sayer, No.53 in Fleet Street."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Elizabeth Judkins, active 1772–1775, British, Caroline Curzon (née Colyear), Lady Scarsdale and Her Son, Honourable John Curzon, 1760
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.