- Vice Admiral Lord Hugh Seymour
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 × 11 9/16 inches (39.4 × 29.4 cm), Plate: 14 × 10 inches (35.6 × 25.4 cm), and Image: 12 1/16 × 9 15/16 inches (30.6 × 25.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.6.P.302"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by J.Hoppner R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by S.W.Reynolds."; lettered, lower center: "London Published June 1, 1802, by John Jeffreyes, Claphan Road. | The Right Honorable | LORD HUGH SEYMOUR, | Vice Admiral of the Blue"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel William Reynolds, 1773–1835, British, Vice Admiral Lord Hugh Seymour, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.